How to Link Aadhaar Card to PAN Card: As announced on 9th June 2017 by the Supreme Court of India, anyone who is possessing an Aadhaar card and a PAN card should link the two cards together as soon as possible, that is, to link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card together. But, if you do not seem to possess an Aadhaar card, then you must opt for the file tax returns which are online, for the financial year of 2016 to 2017.
Check Your NSDL & UTI Pan Card Status.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card
So after the needful information passed by the Supreme Court of India, how do you actually link your Aadhaar Card to your PAN Card? Well, there are three basic methods of achieving the successful link between your Aadhaar card and PAN Card. The first method is the facility of messaging, that is, through SMS. The second method is the 2 step verification process laid by Income Tax Department of India. The third is by registering with the Income Tax Department of India.
Read More: Know Your Pan
Linking Aadhaar to PAN by SMS
One can easily link their Aadhaar to PAN Card by simply a sending a message to 567678 or 56161 in the following format
UIDPAN<Space><12 digit Aadhaar card number><Space><10 digits PAN card number>
Read More: Pan Card Application Form
Linking Aadhaar to PAN by 2 Step Verifications
One can easily link their Aadhaar to PAN by just following the 2 simple steps:
- Visit https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ and click on “Link Aadhaar.”
- Provide PAN Card number, Aadhaar Card number and enter the given captcha as given in the image
- Click on “Link Aadhar”.
Read More: Pan Card Correction form
Linking Aadhaar to PAN by registration
One can easily link their Aadhaar to PAN by just following the simple steps:
- Register yourself at Income Tax India that is, https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- Log in to the e-filling portal by providing User ID, date of birth and password
- Click on “Profile Settings” followed by clicking on “Link ”
- Provide PAN card number, Aadhaar card number and enter the given captcha correctly.
- Click on “Link Aadhar”
- Now, you will receive a Confirmation message on your mobile or on Email. Click on that link and you are registered.
Read More: Online Pan Card Verification
By following anyone process, you can easily link Aadhaar to PAN card. So, if you haven’t done the needful yet, go ahead and link your Aadhaar to your PAN card.